10 Fun Things To Do at Home for Winter
Forget about your winter blahs. Here are 10 ideas to help make your winter fun.
1. Make a craft, let your creative side flow.
- Snowy Handprint http://www.mypinkplanetblog.com/?p=2224
- Snowflake Tee http://www.mypinkplanetblog.com/?p=2199
- No Sew Pillowcase skirt http://www.mypinkplanetblog.com/?p=1718
- Handbag for your American Girl Doll http://www.mypinkplanetblog.com/?p=1410
- Cool Printouts for your doll http://www.mypinkplanetblog.com/?p=1373
- Eco Friendly Purse http://www.mypinkplanetblog.com/?p=1527
2. Make a yummy chocolate dessert.
- Chocolate lava cake http://www.mypinkplanetblog.com/?p=2172
- Bring the summer indooe with this fun snorkel cake http://www.mypinkplanetblog.com/?p=1595
3. Have a party with your American Girl Doll. Create a winter adventure.
4. Play a game board with the family. There are so many great board games especially the classic such as monopoly, scrabble, life etc….
5. Make personal pizza with the family. Everyone can create their pizza by adding their favorite topping.
6. Watch a movie with the family. Make popcorn and fun treats.
7. Snow games -
- Snowman and or igloo competition
- Hike in the snow
8. Scrapbook – Here’s a great time to gather all those pictures laying around or sitting on your hard drive. Have hours of fun, perfect to reminisce with the family while scrap booking. Makes some hot cocoa with marshmallow to enhance the warm surrounding.
9. Read a great book. This is a perfect time to catch up with a book you have been wanting to read.
10. Have an indoor hawaiian luau - Get your shades, leis hats, anything tropical out and decorate. Play family limbo, make virgin pina coladas, have some beach/pool music playing. Arianna and her cousins did this one year and they had a blast.
Many of the decoartions were handmade from contruction paper and foam color paper. Movies were also played like Wizard of Waverly the movie. Why not get GOTY Kanani book and incorparte her story.